DJ B1K - Mortal Coil DJ B1K - Mortal Coil

Potential!

I like to hear from artists when they are trying out new things in a song. I really like the way this little "experiment" turned out. Good kicks, nice sounding lead synth; sounds good to me! It you were to make this into a full-length song, I could give more of a review. I like this as is though!

Keep it up. ;)

B1KMusic responds:

Full length song? 2 minutes aren't long enough to be full? lol Oh well, thank you SO MUCH for your feedback, I swear nobody ever reviews anymore, all the hype is on the flash portal.

I appreciate it :D

ZXDX - Free ZXDX - Free

Great acoutiscs!

I really liked the song as a whole. The vocals by Mardic are, as always, amazing. Although my only complaint is that e of the lyrics are wrong. By which I'm referring to when he sings "Watch as it passes by you, you're mad to try but they just can't keep up!" I'm 99% positive that the words are "Watch as it passes by you, the masses try you, but they just can't keep up!" Anyways, the EQ was great, everything sounded just top notch. Keep up the great work.

Liebe und Hass Liebe und Hass

Great composition!

I like the characters, they definitely look interesting. You have a good sense with reflective light, but I think the background is a bit lacking for appeal. As for the foreground, I also believe that the values could have been a lot more contrasted; there isn't much in terms of shadows. Take the girl's furthermost arm. It has the same value as the shadows as under her neck. It should be darker. Nonetheless, the scene is very dramatic and that's always a plus! Keep on trying and you'll only get better.

Nekid Perzpektive Nekid Perzpektive

"Great use of perspective..."

I like your use of perspective on this one. Your work. You have a good colour sense. A down side, the main "asset" to the drawing looks a little... flat, to most eyes. Which is understandable, this is a very hard view to make look right.

Keep on trying though! Practice makes perfect.